Wednesday, October 19, 2011

garlic breath and pizza heaven

Yup tried out making "clean" pizza.  Tony saw a recipe in one of the clean eating magazines and we tweaked it to our tastes.  The result was a very tasty dinner minus the grease and daily recommended allotment of calories in one meal.


As you can see I was focused on eating before I remembered I had picked up my blog again. In my defense I just got back from the gym and food is a must!





His. 


Recipe:

Mine:

Whole grain pita, crushed up garlic, no salt no sugar tomato sauce, al fresco sweet apple chicken sausage, fresh pineapple, and a teensy bit of fresh parmesan cheese! 
Toast in toaster oven on 400 or regular oven for five minutes. 

His: 
Whole grain pita, fresh tomato, garlic, al fresco chicken sausage, fresh mozzarella, and sweet capicola. 

Cook the same as above and eat! 



No comments:

Post a Comment